Sunday, July 24, 2016

Yum! Jelly Stars and Pickles


The Jelly Stars  is finally together and back from the quilter... Binding ready to put on but I have lost the border fabric that I was going to bind in... I'm sure it will turn up ...

I think they all think they had a part to play in making this quilt 



Quilted circles look perfect with this.

With the Pickledish I liked the look of the full piece of fabric in the middle inserts instead of the cut pieces having seams that do not always meet in the middle..  I think I need one more row before I put the border on?  What do you think a border or not?








I am quite pleased with the ease this jelly star quilt has come together..  An easy quick quilt with the look of difficulty.... The pickle dish was a fun quilt to make a lot of work but worth the effort...





2 comments:

Leeanne said...

I fancy both quilts! I like the circle quilting too.

Raewyn said...

A gorgeous finish Sharon, I hope you have luck finding the binding! The circles quilting seems perfect for the stars. Looks like a great pattern - is there a link for the design? And I love your pickledish too - good idea with the centres, they look great. Have you made a decision about the border? - both versions look good :-)